Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2016

Life Update!! What's New And Why The Tutorial Delays

 Life Update!! What's New And Why The Tutorial Delays


Hi guys, I uploaded a video in more in-depth detail about my latest situation so watch it below, please.



Here's a quick run through. I just thought I would post an update on what's going on in my life right now the reason I have not been able to post a new video. I do have a second job now so it's making it a bit difficult to find time to craft at the moment. But once I get situated I will start back to posting at least one video a week. I just need you all to bare with me at the moment, please.

But if you have suggestions for some tutorials you would like to see please leave a comment down below, and I will try and start working on those first. Thank you all for your continued support.



#life #update #lifeupdate #delay

No comments:

Post a Comment