Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

DIY Springtime Celebration Cake - Polymer Clay Tutorial



                                             






DIY Springtime Celebration Cake - Polymer Clay Tutorial

I finally am back with another tutorial! I apologize for the long delay, like I said in my life update, I have two jobs now. I am trying to learn how to balance it out so that I can still successfully upload a tutorial once a week. Still feel free to request and suggest tutorials, and I will figure out a way to get around to making them.

In honor of spring this year I have made a springtime celebration cake, I hope you guys like it.

If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up! Also, I would love for you to share this tutorial on your feed and with your friends. If you have any other suggestions for tutorials leave them in the comments down below and I'll be happy to try and make them. If you enjoy my work please go ahead and hit the subscribe button too so you'll never miss another update! Your support motivates me to keep making these videos, thank you for your support.

Music: Kevin Macleod. (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

--------------

Follow me on all my social medias!

Twitter: @DVCMiniUnboxing
CraftyAmino: @DVCMinis
Instagram: @DVCMinis
Facebook: @DVCMinis
Etsy: www.dvcminis.etsy.com
Ebay: www.ebay.com/usr/dollvillecreations
Fiverr: www.fiverr.com/rainhero

No comments:

Post a Comment