Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2016

DIY Miniature Speckled Malted Easter Eggs Basket Polymer Clay - Watch Me Craft

 DIY Miniature Speckled Malted Easter Eggs Basket Polymer Clay - Watch Me Craft


 DIY Miniature Polymer Clay Speckled Malted Easter Eggs Basket


I was able to squeeze one last Easter craft in, lol. Today we're making polymer clay Easter baskets and speckled malted Easter egg candy. The kind that you see every year in every grocery store. For those of you that may not know, they are similar to Whoppers candy only they are speckled and in egg shapes. It's just malted candy with a chocolate coating. I don't like to eat these, but I thought it would be fun to make.
There is no voice over in this video, it's just a time lapse of me making everything, but I hope you enjoy it all the same.

If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up! Also, I would love for you to share this tutorial on your feed and with your friends. If you have any other suggestions for tutorials leave them in the comments down below and I'll be happy to try and make them. If you enjoy my work please go ahead and hit the subscribe button too so you'll never miss another update! Your support motivates me to keep making these videos.

--------------

Follow me on all my social medias!

Twitter: @DVCMiniUnboxing
CraftyAmino: @DVCMinis
Instagram: @DVCMinis
Facebook: @DVCMinis
Etsy: www.dvcminis.etsy.com
Ebay: www.ebay.com/usr/dollvillecreations
Fiverr: www.fiverr.com/rainhero


#easter #eastercandy #candy #food #eastereggs #miniature #miniaturefood #miniaturecandy #miniaturesweets #holidaytreats #diy #diydollfood #diycandy #diyeastercandy #polymerclay #polymer #polymerclaytutorial #polymerclayfood #dollfood #monsterhigh #barbie #everafterhigh #bratz









No comments:

Post a Comment