Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween Spooky Cake And Ice Cream - Polymer Clay Speed Tutorial










Halloween Spooky Cake And Ice Cream - Polymer Clay Speed Tutorial

Hi guys, today there is no voice-over or text dialogue to follow because this is a speed crafting tutorial. I only made this video because I was a part of a huge 100 crafters collaboration on Crafty Amino and thought since I was already making it I should just film it.

This is going to be a speed tutorial of a Halloween themed spooky cake with mint slime ice cream melting on the side. I hope you find it gross, but fun, lol.


If you like this tutorial please give it a thumbs up! Also, I would love for you to share this tutorial on your feed and with your friends. If you have any other suggestions for tutorials leave them in the comments down below and I'll be happy to try and make them. If you enjoy my work please go ahead and hit the subscribe button too so you'll never miss another update! Your support motivates me to keep making these videos, thank you for your support.

Music: Kevin Macleod. (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

--------------

Follow me on all my social medias!

Twitter: @DVCMiniUnboxing
CraftyAmino: @DVCMinis
Instagram: @DVCMinis
Facebook: @DVCMinis
Etsy: www.dvcminis.etsy.com
Ebay: www.ebay.com/usr/dollvillecreations
Fiverr: www.fiverr.com/rainhero


#miniature #halloween #spooky #cake #icecream #pairs #theme #collaboration #collab #tutorial #polymerclay #polymer #clay #making #howto #diy #doityourself #dollhouse #dollfood #dollhousetutorial #dollfoodtutorial #halloweendiy

No comments:

Post a Comment