Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2014

Fall Charms & Food Coming Soon...

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been updating this blog at all, but I have an excuse. *clears throat* I've been really sick these past few weeks. Well, I did update my Google+ a few times which is what I'm about to mention to you here.

I'm starting a small 5 item line of fall charms and food that you will be able to purchase hereafter. So far I've made a pumpkin shaped cake and a set of orange pumpkin earrings. I still haven't figured out what the other three items in the fall line should be so any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. So tell me what you'd like to see for sale to celebrate autumn/fall.

Here are a few picks of the pumpkin earrings and the cake. The cake is actually based off of a cookies, cupcakes, and cardio tutorial I saw on youtube so I guess you could say that one also falls under my "Cookies, Cupcakes, and Cardio* cake line as well. Those are OOAK. Only one or two are made of each cake so once they sell that's it. The pumpkin cake is $22 USD. There are two available. One has a lot more green vines than the other.





Cake Options




No comments:

Post a Comment